For nearly 200 years, the Bible Society of Israel has been introducing the God of Israel to the People of Israel in the Land of Israel.
The Bible Society of Israel Mission
With locations in both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, Israelis, as well as visitors from all over the world, can find Bibles in 50 languages, along with Christian study materials.
The Bible Society of Israel has a number of ongoing projects:
- Annotated Bible Project – For many centuries, the only acceptable Hebrew Bible has been the Masoretic Text, but it is written in Ancient Hebrew and cannot be understood by the average Israeli. There are other Hebrew Bibles which modern Jews can understand, but they are not accepted as authentic. The Annotated Bible contains the entire Masoretic Text in the center of each page along with cross references in the columns to Messianic prophecies. At the bottom of each page are explanations and commentaries written by Jewish scholars.
- Mobile outreach and distribution of Scriptures throughout the land of Israel
- Full audio of the Hebrew Bible Old & New Testaments
- Producing and distributing scripture-based materials for children
- Creating and distributing outreach materials and tools that explain the message of the Word of God and our faith in the Messiah
Located in the heart of Jerusalem, on the border between the Old City and the New City, the Bible Society makes the Word of God available and accessible to her own people, as well as to her many visitors.
How You Can Help
The Bible Society in Israel is dedicated to providing the Word of God in the languages of the people residing in the land of Israel.
“I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.” Isaiah 62:6-7
- Pray that many people will be drawn to the Bible Society where they can find salvation through the truths found in the Word of God.
- Pray for doors of opportunity to share the love of God with those visiting the Bible Society bookstores in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- Pray for creativity and new insight into how the Bible Society can more widely distribute the Word of God in Israel.
- Pray for the Bible Society staff and volunteers.
Donations are greatly appreciated and will be used solely for the purpose of promoting the work of the Bible Society in Israel.
It’s quick, easy, and secure!
Comfort My People is a ministry of Advancing Native Missions (ANM)
All gifts are tax-deductible
ANM is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and abides by IRS regulations requiring non-profit organizations to exercise complete discretion and control over the use of all donations. A financial statement is available upon request from the State Division of Consumer Affairs of the Commonwealth of Virginia.